Current Rules and Recommendations
The complete list of all the Swedish current rules and recommendations:
- Current rules and recommendations - Krisinformation.se
- Current rules and recommendations - The Public Health Agency of Sweden
Vaccination against covid-19
As of 1 April 2022, there is no longer an entry ban to Sweden. Travel restrictions may however apply in other countries.
Krisinformation.se have gathered the authorities' information about travel to Sweden: International travel restrictions - Krisinformation.se
The Covid Certificate
Download your Covid certificate at www.covidbevis.se. It is possible to download the certificate seven days after vaccination.
- Log on to e-identification at www.covidbevis.se
- Download, print or save your vaccination certificate. When you have downloaded the certificate, it will also be sent to your digital mailbox automatically if you have one.
- About Digital Covid Certificate in other languages - ehalsomyndigheten.se (choose "languages" at the top of the page)
About the coronavirus/Covid-19 in other languages
Here you will find information in more languages:
113 13 for general questions about covid-19
1177 if you or someone else gets ill and you need to talk to a nurse
112 if a person's life is in danger and you need help straight away
0498-26 36 06 to get in touch with Gotland's Citizens Advice Bureau
0498-26 98 00 to make an appointment for vaccination against covid-19
Citizens Advice Bureau on Gotland
All new arrivals on Gotland with Swedish as a second language are welcome to contact Gotland's Citizens Advice Bureau. They can help you with practical questions about life in the new society. For example help with understanding a letter from an authority or understanding a household bill. gotland.se/arbetsmarknadstorget